To ensure rapid and effective redressal of public grievances, a public grievance redressal system has been developed for the Deputy Commissioner's Office, Goalpara.
The Objective of PGRS are
- Bridging the gap between citizens and government.
- Effective monitoring of grievances.
- Improved complaint redressal mechanism.
- Empowering citizens.
- Setting a timeline to redress grievances within the stipulated time.
For this purpose, the following mechanism has been devised
- A 24x7 toll-free number: 1077.
- A dedicated mobile number with WhatsApp facility - +91 88118 08822.
- Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The oral complaints before the reception counter will also be entertained.
- Messages to Goalpara District Administration, Assam Facebook page.
Other Related links